A2A Boeing 377 COTS Repaint Question

Edmeister Guest

The repaint has been downloaded, but there are problems in getting it to work.

I've checked the Forum, the knowledge base, and youtube, but can't get the plane to show up.

I'm running Win7 Home Premium SP1, 64 bit on a Dell PC.

All variations on FSX are checked.

The A2A planes are numbered correctly in the Aircraft config file. The Texture file was edited per the Read First instructions with the download.

After following all the directions in the Knowledge Center Tutorial, the plane still doesn't exist when FSX is running.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Edmeister 😕

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If it's the right texture for the aircraft you are using it for and you did do everything correctly then it should show up.
Check the box in the tab that shows all the aircraft.

"Show all variations".

It should show up then, maybe it will have a different name than you expect depending on what the designer did.

Radar

Edmeister Guest

Thanks Radarman. I'll try that, and I'll let you know what happens. 🙂

Edmeister Guest

RadarMan, success! The A2a folder was installed outside of simobjects airplanes. Once I realized that, I went
into simobjects,airplanes, found the correct airplane folder, followed the repaint instructions, amd everything
installed just fine, after three days of racking my brain.

Microsoft Flight Simulator X
A2A
Aircraft Config

Microsoft Flight Simulator X
SimObjects
Airplanes
WoSB377
Aircraft Config

Thanks for your help, Edmeister 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sometimes you can stare at something and not see it.
This time it worked, Enjoy!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...