Black screens in my POSKY Air New Zealand 777-300ER

fsxuser35 Guest

I've downloaded 2 Posky 777s and none of them has working gauges.😭 The 2D panel on both have missing switches, buttons, and screens. The VC on both have non-functioning buttons, like the battery button, and all the screens are black. The backup angle of attack indicator seems to be working, but the others are not. Does anyone have an answer to this? I really wanted to do a flight with this. Also, I used the gauges recovery application, but still no results.

From fsxuser35

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try leaving a folder of gauges in the airplane folder.
Also take another folder of the gauges and put the contents of it in the main gauge folder.
Having them in two places wil not harm anything but may be the answer to your problem.

Radar

fsxuser35 Guest

I tried that, but nothing was fixed other than the glass dirt. Should I just try using the default gauges?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That seems to be the only solution at this point.
Too bad.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...