Aircraft Textures not showing on some Aircraft

Pro Member Trainee
helo27 Trainee

I've been having some trouble with some of the Aircraft I've downloaded. While their files transfer over to the correct placing. I find when I check to see if they're appearing in my Steam Flight Sim X; They're showing up as devoid of their textures, appearing stark white. I check the files and I see they're in there appearing as BMP files. But it's like my computer is unable to read them and so won't translate it to the game itself. It does this with some, in one instance the Luftwaffe Alphajet I had recently obtained and installed into Steam Flight Sim X. Is it a compatibility issue? If so, what steps would I need to take to get these texture files to work so the aircraft I've installed don't look like they were made from paper? 

Thank you in advance. 

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go to settings, display then global options and uncheck "Preview DirectX 10"

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...