FSX Aircraft Textures Problem

Ashik Jayakumar Guest

Hi,
I've been trying to battle the problem of blurry textures on AI aircraft in FSX. I know its not that important, but repetitively looking at blurry textures is getting quite annoying. I've tried looking into FSX settings and tweaking them. Anisotrophic filtering doesn't really make a difference and global texture quality is at the highest.

My PC is competent on running all the textures properly (i think?):

Intel i5-6600 (3.3GHz)
8GB DDR4 RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 (4GB VRAM)
FSX is also installed on an SSD.

I've had this problem using integrated intel graphics as well. This problem happens on most new installed textures on AI aircraft (e.g. FSPX A350-900 and TFS 77W)

Anyone got a fix?
Thanks,

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try turning up your AA on your video card.
That helps with the "jaggies" and maybe the blurred effect too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-aliasing_filter

Get it at maximum, reboot and then see if it helps.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...