DLL.XML missing?

Pro Member Trainee
Al (Al312) Trainee

Hello Again,
I've just tried to download MilViz F-100D to FSX using Windows 10.  During the download the dialog box "DLL.XML not found. A manual search and update is recommended."  I nevertheless proceeded with the download.  Certain items in the cockpit did not work.  Uninstalled, then re-installed and got the same dialog box and result, except that different items did not work.  What is DLL.XML and where can I find it?
The F-100 is a payware program.  The files that have installed allow it to fly beautifully and the external stuff works fine.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Again many thanks.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Al (Al312) Trainee

Radarman,
This is to say thanks.  The PMDG document you recommended solved the problem perfectly.  Everything works as advertised.  Best regards.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm very pleased that it worked for you.
Thank you very much for posting this, it will help others.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...