Traffic.dll

SilverRazor Guest

I downloaded this one file (not from here, but somewher else) and in the file, it asked my to replace the traffic.dll file.....and i did! Now, whenever i try to start the game, it says that the file is missing or corrupt! I was wondering if there are any downloadable versions for Traffic.dll, as i would really not want to uninstalling (losing my 250+ planes i have downloaded) The dll version has to be 9.1.0.40901! Thanks for helping me! Crying or Very sad

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
silverrazor Guest

Nevermind, thanks for the help though! WHen I re-installed fs2004 (was too impatient to wait for any replies) it somehow saved all of my downloads! I think i didn't check the "delete saved files and settings" box! Thanks anyway, though.

silverrazor Guest

Sorry, for double posting (can't edit as a guest, i think) but sometimes randomly, the airplane or the land (or anything really) glitches up. Like the textures go all seizurey, and it doesn't stop! I have the latest patch installed, and that didn't fix it. I have all settings on max, so i don't think that can be causing it. I was just wondering if you guys have anything i can do that will stop that annoying glitchyness or atleast reduce it. Thanks again! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Give us your computer specs, CPU, ram video card etc.
What do you mean, does the sim freeze, textures not render quickly, shimmer?

Radar

silverrazor Guest

Yeah, more like shimmer.... would it help if i got a screenshot?

My computer specs are as follows:

P4 2.8ghz prescott 775 (overclocked to 3.0ghz)
Windows XP service pack 2
Gigabyte 8IPE775
nVIDIA Geforce FX 5700 (Asus V9570)
Dual Channeled 1 GB of RAM
20" Monitor (Viewsonic G810)
Built in Network card

okay, i got 2 to show you guys (sorry that they are at night, but those are hte only good ones that i got) The first "plane" is supposed to be the uh-60 blackhawk, and the second (to show that it just isn't downloaded planes) is the original boeing 747.

Again, i am sorry that they might not be clear or that they are at night. It happens to the terrain too, just more often with the airplanes. Thanks for all your help, radar!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The CPU is nice, the ram is good (you'll need more for Vista (64 bit) and FSX, 1 or better 2 more gig.).

The video card is getting long in the tooth. It's equal to the Ati 9600 and I struggle with the ATi 9800 pro 128, for now.
If you have the $ you should look around for something better.
If you want to wait and think you are going Vista and FSX then hold out for the DirectX 10 cards that should be out this fall before Vista hits the shelves in January.

For now if you want to maximize your ram to see if that will help then use this app.
Turn down traffic, lower your clouds and turn off shadows, that may help.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2948/fsautostart-v11/

Radar

i might of worded this wrong. The game runs smoothly (no slow downs) but sometimes it goes glitchy like that (see pictures) i'll try adjusting the graphics settings to see if it will fix it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's usualy the fault of the card and in your case it is fairly old, about 4 years I would guess.

Radar

It can't be 4 years, can it? Already!? 😳

silverrazor Guest

sorry, that was my post above.... I forgot to put in the name.

I have a question...

Why are there Helicopter commands in the kneeboard, but not in the settings>assignments ? Same with other airplane commands? Is that just an error in the game, or is there something wrong wtih my game?

*bump* Sorry for bumping, but no one has answered my question yet (above) and i have an update on the glitchiness problem. I brought down the cloud detail and i brought down some terrain mesh complexity, and it doesn't go as glitchy as before, but it might just be a coinencedence. (I can never spell that word right)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...