Trying to download no CD patch for FS9. Unable to do so because 'MFC70.DLL is missing.' Can anyone help me w/ this? Thanx!
1 Answers
Adolph_Galland wrote:
Trying to download no CD patch for FS9. Unable to do so because 'MFC70.DLL is missing.' Can anyone help me w/ this? Thanx!
Searching "MFC70.dll" on Google result: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/findbyerrormessage/a/mfc70-dll-not-found-missing-error.htm
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee