Hello,
Recently installed MilViz F-100 and had trouble due to lack of DLL.XML file. Radarman recommended PMDG document relating to installation of missing file. All problems resolved. Great fix. Many thanks.
New problem. I've now installed MilViz F-4E and even though the computer has the previously mentioned DLL.XML file, the exact same original problem that occurred with the F-100 now occurs with the F-4.
The problem is that although the aircraft flies well and all the external parts move as expected, nothing inside the cockpit moves -- no stick or throttle movement, lights don't work, etc.
My question is will my machine take 2 DLL.XML files, or will trying to install another one mess up the F-100? I'm running Windows 10 on an i5 at 3.3 with 12 Gb of RAM and plenty of drive space. MilViz support pretty poor. IMHO. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
1 Answers
I'm guessing that you can.I had another link but this forum won't allow me to post it.
See if this helps.
https://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a92/dll_xml-information-and-troubleshooting.aspx

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain