MilViz add-on payware problem -- again

Pro Member Trainee
Al (Al312) Trainee

Hello, 
Recently installed MilViz F-100 and had trouble due to lack of DLL.XML file.  Radarman recommended PMDG document relating to installation of missing file.  All problems resolved.  Great fix.  Many thanks.
New problem.  I've now installed MilViz F-4E and even though the computer has the previously mentioned DLL.XML file, the exact same original problem that occurred with the F-100 now occurs with the F-4.
The problem is that although the aircraft flies well and all the external parts move as expected, nothing inside the cockpit moves -- no stick or throttle movement, lights don't work, etc.
My question is will my machine take 2 DLL.XML files, or will trying to install another one mess up the F-100?  I'm running Windows 10 on an i5 at 3.3 with 12 Gb of RAM and plenty of drive space.  MilViz support pretty poor. IMHO.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Many thanks.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm guessing that you can.I had another link but this forum won't allow me to post it.
See if this helps.

https://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a92/dll_xml-information-and-troubleshooting.aspx

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...