Runways on a shelf?

Pro Member Trainee
magicands Trainee

Why are some of my runways appearing to be sat on a ledge/shelf as I approach them ?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Hard to answer without seeing them.
My guess would be that an add-on caused it, which one, hard to say.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
magicands Trainee

RadarMan - I'd post a pic if I could see how to attach one & would also answer your reply if I could see a reply button??? lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Use the "post answer" button to reply.

I don't remember how to post a screenshot and can't find where Flyaway told me.

He only wants it posted from a site that is https for safety from malware.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
magicands Trainee

Looks like the problem is with a DLC add on,  but I now how to establish which one!
will get back to you

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I hope you find the answer!

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Ian (MyNameisIan) Trainee

Did you, by any chance install FreeMeshX Global Terrain Mesh? This can cause exactly what you are describing if you didn't use a simulator vector tool to adjust everything for you. There is a quite detailed section regarding this on the download page.

If you haven't installed FreemeshX then I apologise for wasting your time Wink

Stay s&l

Ian.

Pro Member Trainee
magicands Trainee

No, the problem lay with a Steam DLC called HD airport Graphics as far as I can make out.
Thanks for the reply though.
Appreciated

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...