Removing Repaint pack

Manu N Guest

Hi there!
I've been having a little trouble removing a Repaint Pack from my Flight Simulator
I use 'Flight Simulator X Steam Edition'. A few months ago I installed a freeware repaint package for the Default Airbus A321 in the game. I have now decided I would not like these added liveries but cannot find instructions anywhere on how to remove them, I tried deleting the files I downalded originally for this Repaint Pack but that didn't help. Any ideas? 
Cheers, Manu

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Your just have to search all the main folders of FSX to find them and delete them.
If they have a main name listed in your installed program section you can use this program.
https://www.revouninstaller.com/products/revo-uninstaller-free/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...