X Plane 11 Combat Mode!

Pro Member Trainee
Ian (MyNameisIan) Trainee

So I was just looking around in X Plane when I found an "Allow Combat" button in the settings for the A.I. Well being the kind of person that never backs down from a challenge I just had to have a go.

So I loaded up an F14 and took it for a spin hoping to spot some A.I. traffic I could blow out of the sky, perhaps a Cessna or even ..... A JUMBO!!! that would be so funny and I could record it for a Youtube video.

Well the inevitable happened and I went down in flames (the A.I. traffic switches to F14's in combat mode but no-one told me they would be firing back!)

Oh well thinks I, that was fun but I think I'll take a Cessna up now and have a jolly around TNCM (Princess Julianna international). Thankfully I forgot to turn "combat mode" off. I say thankfully because I also neglected to turn the video recording off and what happened next was ..... well take a look for yourself!

Watch Video on Youtube.

I hope you enjoyed this and stay s&l

Ian.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😁Very cool!

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Ian (MyNameisIan) Trainee

It's just dawned on me that I was calling my plane an F14 in my original post when it is actually an F4 Phantom.
I get confused easily these days..... or that's my excuse anyway. I blame my age Smile

Keep s&l,

Ian.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...