I downloaded x plane Australia complete over 2 days lol. i think I have done something wrong. not seeing any difference. should I be putting the folder into scenery or custom scenery? I also copied x plane onto another drive to give me room for this upgrade but while it flys the moving map on my ipad that worked fine before can no longer find x plane. X-Mapper TNG. Newbie problems, sorry, and thanks...
1 Answers
This should help with your problem.
They recommend downloading and installing this also.
The installation instructions are on this download page.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/137/x-plane-11-hd-mesh-scenery-v4/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
X-Plane — recently answered
X-PlaneHow do I fly an ILS approach in X-Plane?Learn how to fly an ILS approach in X-Plane: tune the localiser, select VLOC, capture LOC and…Read answer →X-PlaneWhich A380 add-ons are available for X-Plane 11 and 12?Compare Airbus A380 add-ons for X-Plane 11 and 12, including FlightFactor, Peters Aircraft and…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12?Use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12: choose the right add-on, request the vehicle, follow it…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do you use the yaw damper in X-Plane 12 aircraft?Learn how to use the X-Plane 12 yaw damper, bind its controls, choose the right engagement…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain