Is there a Pierced Steel Planking (PSP), aka Marston Matting, addon for FSX? There are lots of WWII aircraft available but nothing I've been able to find with an accurate environment.
1 Answers
Bottom of list.
https://www.simtours.net/runwaysurfaces.php
I thought you might find this interesting, although they might not all be in FSX..
http://www.pacificairfields.com/af_whatsnew.php
http://www.aircraft-charter-world.com/airports/oceania/australia.htm

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain