What Edition are you pre ordering?

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

Excited about MSFS? 
Which edition will you be ordering and why ?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Probably The Premium Deluxe Edition.
Why, why not go all the way to start with.
It'll be a long time until they come out with another version.
It also will be a long time until we can afford a super computer to run it full out.
I didn't notice that they had  DC3, ny favorite.

Radar

Montgomery Bonner Guest

I have pre ordered the Premium Deluxe Version.  I am staying awake that evening to start the download at 12:01 EST, August 18th, 2020 because I have such a slow internet connection.  I think based on what I have heard, it will take me at least 2 days to get the whole thing downloaded.  World of Warships took two days too.  

Pro Member Trainee
mancunianpcgamer Trainee

i got the basic pack as im a beginner and im just learning about flight sims but im loving it so far.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...