Added KLM saab, but afer I have chosen I see flybe saab

Simon1951 Guest

I really don't know what I have to do anymore, I have added the KLMcityhopper Saab340 to the sim/object/airplane folder.
I can see the KLMCityhopper on the airplane choise screen either the 3 other saabs (Northwest; Flybe and Regionals). When I select the KLMcityhopper Saab you see the right picture, but than the Flybe saab starts turning.
When I continue then I can see the right registration of the KLMcityhopper. The config file read OK, 
But the question is wher come the wrong turning arcraft from !! I have looked for more then one hour compared to other files butI cannot find this error.
I hope someone can help me with this strange issue.
Simon

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

In the tab where you see the aircraft that you want there is a box marked "show all variations".
Put a checkmark in that box and then see if you can find the aircraft that you want.

Radar

Simon1951 Guest

Thank you Radarman, but that is not the problem, maybe I can not exact explain the problem. The KLMsaab airplaine is visable to make a choise, but whwn I select the KLMsaab you normal see the selected plane showing the color and registration, Instead of the KLMsaab, I see the color from a flybe aircraft which is also one off the four saabs which are available. When I continue and start flying then it is the KLMsaab. 
The question is why don't I see the KLMsaab after selecting the airplane.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's possible that the designer made an error when he installed the different textures.
If this is what you downloaded you can email the designer (very nice guy) and ask about your problem.
https://www.simshack.net/products/saab-340-fsx-p3d-1546

Radar

simon 1951 Guest

Radarman, again thank you for your help.
Simon

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...