Downloadable Manual?

Does anyone know if MSFS 2020 will have an instruction manual we can download?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There will probably be some for sale on Amazon like there was for FSX.

This is available now.

https://www.simshack.net/products/guide-to-flight-simulator-extended-edition-msfs-1843

Radar

For sale on amazon??
i paid $100 for this game surly they could tell me how to play it?
there is 20 different planes, how do you set the nav gear? in each how do you use the autopilot?

What buttons do i press to get the autopilot to follow a gps course?
this is rediculous!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello fellow sim enthusiast!

Indeed, MSFS 2020 has a plethora of resources that can be used as instructional materials. While there isn't an official single, comprehensive manual per se, the community has compiled various guides and tutorials to help you get the most out of your experience with the simulator.

Firstly, I'd recommend visiting Fly Away Simulation's Flight School. This resource provides a comprehensive set of tutorials and lessons tailored for pilots of all skill levels. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced simmer, you'll find something valuable here.

For a more focused approach on keyboard commands and controls, I suggest taking a look at the MSFS Controls & Keyboard Commands available on Fly Away Simulation. This comprehensive list will be handy for both new and experienced pilots, helping you familiarize yourself with the essential key bindings.

Additionally, you can explore a wide range of MSFS training materials, manuals, and tutorials available on SimShack. These resources cover various aspects of the simulator, including aircraft systems, navigation, and weather simulation.

Don't forget to stay active in the community and engage with other simmers on this forum. We're all here to help each other improve and enjoy our flight sim experiences.

In summary, while there isn't a single downloadable manual for MSFS 2020, the community has created a wealth of resources to help you learn the ins and outs of the simulator. I hope you find the resources mentioned above helpful in enhancing your flight simulation experience. Remember, practice makes perfect, and the more time you spend in the virtual skies, the more proficient you'll become!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...