Freeware and payware for the new flight simulator

Pro Member Trainee
mancunianpcgamer Trainee

Guess I'm hoping like everyone else that freeware aircraft, scenery, and liveries will be available and able to be installed on the new flight simulator.

Would really like to see my 747-8 and A320 in some other airline liveries than just the Airbus and Boeing.
hopefully, new stuff will come soon.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
TheDazzler Trainee
Pro Member Trainee
TheDazzler Trainee

liveries and how to install them

Pro Member Trainee
mancunianpcgamer Trainee

thank you so much for this just downloaded them.If anyone gets anymore can you maybe post them here on this thread.

Pro Member Trainee
TheDazzler Trainee
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello, fellow flight sim enthusiast!

I understand your eagerness to have more freeware and payware addons for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020 release). You're definitely not alone in this pursuit. Allow me to provide some insights on this topic, based on my extensive experience with flight simulation.

Firstly, let me assure you that the community is actively working on developing add-ons, including aircraft, scenery, and liveries for MSFS 2020. Both freeware and payware developers are investing time and resources to bring high-quality content to the platform. With the powerful engine and advanced capabilities of the new simulator, the potential for incredible add-ons is immense.

Freeware: There are already numerous freeware addons available for MSFS 2020. One of the best places to find them is right here at Fly Away Simulation! You can visit the dedicated MSFS section (https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/msfs/) to keep an eye on the latest releases. The community-driven nature of freeware addons means that the variety and quantity of content will only continue to grow over time.

Payware: Many established developers in the flight sim community have started to create payware addons for MSFS 2020. These add-ons typically come with a higher level of detail, accuracy, and support, but at a cost. As the platform matures, you can expect more high-quality add-ons from renowned developers such as PMDG, ORBX, and Aerosoft, to name a few.

For your specific request regarding the Boeing 747-8 and Airbus A320 liveries, there are already some options available:

• For freeware liveries, you can browse the aircraft liveries section on Fly Away Simulation (https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/msfs/).
  • For payware liveries, several developers have started releasing high-quality liveries for the default aircraft. You can expect more to come in the near future.

In conclusion, it's an exciting time for flight simulation enthusiasts, as more freeware and payware addons are being developed for MSFS 2020. Keep an eye on the Fly Away Simulation website, where you can find a wide range of add-ons that cater to your interests. Happy flying!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...