I have downloaded the new FS2020 on a new Lenovo laptop. I can't open and play the game.
All suggestions are welcome. I also want to say i'm disappointed that Microsoft hasn't given
any information informing buyers what is required to access flight sim 2020. Have I paid for
something I can't use on a brand new computer? I'm certain there are other buyers facing
the same dilemma.
1 Answers
Read this and see if it answers and helps.
https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-pc-requirements

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
MSFS — recently answered
MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download Boeing 777-200ER liveries in MSFS 2024?Find Boeing 777-200ER liveries for MSFS 2024, match the exact aircraft add-on, install them on…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024?Find compatible C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024, install them on PC, and fix missing or broken…Read answer →
Chief Captain