Voice problem (learning center)

ch gh Guest

I am facing a problem. after successfully completing the instrument rating check ride, when I started my commercial pilot lessons, for whatever reason the instructor's voice is not coming in any lesson. also, I tried the first lesson, still the voice has stopped. what should I do? I have FSX deluxe edition.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
ch gh Guest

@radarman  this problem occurs in fsx. i dont use msfs2020

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You posted it in the MSFS2020 forum, that's why I gave you that answer.

Try these.
Go to setting for Sound and move the slider for voices up and down

You can also try moving the slide up in your system try (systray) on the taskbar.

Check your sound card settings and drivers.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

It's unfortunate to hear that you're experiencing issues with the instructor's voice in your Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) Deluxe Edition. I understand how frustrating it can be when things don't go smoothly during your flight lessons. Let me offer some potential solutions that may help you resolve this voice problem in the Learning Center.

1. Check your audio settings:
First, make sure that your audio settings within FSX are properly configured. Head to the Options menu, then Settings, and finally Sound. Ensure that the Voice volume slider is set to an audible level and not muted. Additionally, verify that your system's audio settings are not conflicting with FSX's audio settings.

2. Verify your sound card drivers:
Outdated or incompatible sound card drivers may cause issues with the instructor's voice in FSX. Check your sound card manufacturer's website for the latest driver updates and install them as needed.

3. Reinstall FSX:
If the issue persists, it's possible that some game files may be corrupted or missing. In this case, you might want to consider reinstalling FSX. Before you do this, backup your Flight Simulator X Files folder, located in your Documents directory, to preserve your saved flights and custom settings. Uninstall FSX and then reinstall it, followed by the latest service packs (SP1 and SP2). After reinstalling the game and service packs, you can restore your saved flights and settings from the backup you made earlier.

4. Use an alternative instructor voice pack:
If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you might want to try using a third-party voice pack for FSX. There are numerous voice packs available on Fly Away Simulation that provide different instructor voices and accents, which might resolve the problem and enhance your overall experience.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the voice problem in your FSX Learning Center lessons. If you still encounter issues or have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to the community here.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...