NewZealand ortho install to xplane 11

Pro Member Trainee
MmoCX Trainee

I have been installing orthos these last few days....sort the ini the whole bit. Smaller files are kinda labor intensive but the 63 files in the NZ ortho ???....got to be an easy way. My ini is getting huge and this has left me scratching my head. I need some one to walk me through doing all this as a batch??.file into the scenery file and then the ini file sort??..putting all these files(63 of them) one by one to the bottom??. Seems like a single folder for all then sorting the ini with that would be the key. Any ideas for a solution. 
MmoCx
Xplane since vs 5

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...