I've downloaded and opened the 'ortho grand canyon folder' twice. XP11.51 loading stops with a window stating that 'can't find 'terrain/texture 102128_48096_NAIP18.dds'. My highest #.dds file is '102080_48976_NAIP18.dds' which suggests there are quite a few missing. As it stands files for TERRAIN are 11,080 while those for TEXTURES are 473. Both downloads showed identical numbers - any thoughts?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
X-Plane — recently answered
X-PlaneHow do I fly an ILS approach in X-Plane?Learn how to fly an ILS approach in X-Plane: tune the localiser, select VLOC, capture LOC and…Read answer →X-PlaneWhich A380 add-ons are available for X-Plane 11 and 12?Compare Airbus A380 add-ons for X-Plane 11 and 12, including FlightFactor, Peters Aircraft and…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12?Use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12: choose the right add-on, request the vehicle, follow it…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do you use the yaw damper in X-Plane 12 aircraft?Learn how to use the X-Plane 12 yaw damper, bind its controls, choose the right engagement…Read answer →
Trainee