Ortho Photo scenery on a disk

Pro Member Trainee
capnjim1942 Trainee

Is there any Ortho Photo scenery available on a CD/DVD? I have satellite internet service which is very slow and has a small monthly data allowance (40 GB) which makes downloading those big files impossible for me. I will be glad to pay for any available on a disk.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
wpostma415 Trainee

Most of the items here are too big for a DVD also.
I suggest you go to a friends house who has good internet and download stuff there, onto a portable hard disk.
Or get the friend to download it for you and put it all on a 1 Terabyte usb hard disk and mail it to you.

Pro Member Trainee
myjcm Trainee

Abolutely agree with you.  Who in the world has an internet connection that enables them to dowload a 126.26 GB file (all of California) that wouldn't take days?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...