I am using IObit software--both free and premium, in addition to Windows Defender. I have Advanced SystemCare (free), Smart Game Booster, Defragment tool, IOBit software updater. Recently, I uninstalled McAfee software from my system (I figured that was the only software actively eating up my RAM), but I am still having RAM issues and slow performance. In addition, FSX is still freezing.Is there anyone using IObit software? What are the challenges?
1 Answers
I strongly recommend that you immediately uninstall and delete any and all IOBit software. The software is all just mostly doesn't do anything to speed up your pc, in fact it will slow it down and the company that makes it is known to be very shady. It's mostly just eye candy that falsely leads you to believe it's making your pc better. Also Advanced SystemCare can be dangerous as it can completely brick your Windows installation if you're not careful. I work on pc's for a living and I've seen it happen.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee