IObit software issues

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

I am using IObit software--both free and premium, in addition to Windows Defender. I have Advanced SystemCare (free), Smart Game Booster, Defragment tool, IOBit software updater. Recently, I uninstalled McAfee software from my system (I figured that was the only software actively eating up my RAM), but I am still having RAM issues and slow performance. In addition, FSX is still freezing.Is there anyone using IObit software? What are the challenges?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Kalnon Trainee

I strongly recommend that you immediately uninstall and delete any and all IOBit software. The software is all just mostly doesn't do anything to speed up your pc, in fact it will slow it down and the company that makes it is known to be very shady. It's mostly just eye candy that falsely leads you to believe it's making your pc better. Also Advanced SystemCare can be dangerous as it can completely brick your Windows installation if you're not careful. I work on pc's for a living and I've seen it happen. 

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...