FSX default aircraft not displaying DG-808S

Pro Member Trainee
sterk03 Trainee

I am trying to do a mission of Chilhowee soaring in FSX and its to use the default Sailplane DG-808S. The mission is posted under Mission\just for fun folder and the sailplane is in the aircraft folder. I have follow the instructions exactly  and this program worked many months ago but now it give me an error code. Aircraft initialization failure DG-808S Paint 3.  I checked the aircraft folder and all textures are listed. When I go to the free flight and look under all aircraft the DG808S is not there yet full details  are in aircraft under DG808S. There is another soaring program in the missions and I click on it and get the same error code.

Any sugestions what Paint 3 is all about and why it is not displaying any of the 4 aircraft.  I have downloaded and installed the sailplane 3 times and the same response, i have re-installed the mission and no change.

Thanks 
Sterk03

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...