California Photo Real scenery

Pro Member Trainee
Liahona999 Trainee

Trying to add this through Scenery Library.  I  go to the directory where the scenery is and click on the scenery folder and click OK.  It says nothing found.  I double checked the folder and the .bgls are there.  Help!!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Liahona999 Trainee

For now I dumped it into addon scenery>scenery and it works.  For the first time since I started flightsimming HWY 67 exists east of KSEE.  I haven't noticed any issues yet.

Pro Member Trainee
Liahona999 Trainee

After adding more Photo Real sceneries FSX SE crashed.  I deleted the Photo Real files and made a new folder well away from the FSX install and it works.  FSX SE is taking a bit to get used to for me.

Pro Member Trainee
10Boom Trainee

I just downloaded scenery for California, installed it as per the instructions but their are no texture files to install. How do you get texture because they are not in the download?

Pro Member Trainee
10Boom Trainee

Ok, I just downloaded the state of Utah scenery. Before I installed it I went to Salt Lake and did a couple of touch and go's just to look at the local scenery. then I installed over 40 gig of scenery files. went back to FSX and back to Salt Lake. flying around and looking, no buildings no trees no nothing just bare land. if this is what 40 gig of scenery files gets you then its not worth getting. did I not do something right installing this?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...