FreeMeshX Download

Pro Member Trainee
jeffkeleher Trainee

Hello, folks. I'm not too certain how active this forum is currently, but I need some help.

I am attempting to download FreeMeshX as a paid member, however the in-broswer download continues to fail before completeing, and as a broswer download must complete all at once.

I have been trying things for days, even so far as to run an ethernet cable through my house, and verifying my 1gbps fiber connection is not dropping out and causing this issue by monitoring in real time for 2 hours yesterday until the download failed for the 5th time.

Are there any other download sources available for these files other than the browser download?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
jeffkeleher Trainee

I can't figure out how to delete my post, but I solved the issue. I was browsing elsewhere during the download and I like to keep few tabs open. Out of habit I was closing the Fly Away tab assuming the download would continue - it appears to in Firefox for some time.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...