I am a 69 year old man who worked on the A-6A,E/Tram, EA-6A and EA-6B Prowler in the Marines in the early 70s.
! have downloaded the Intruder and the Prowler with pride because of my early association these aircraft. Can someone modify the A-6E intruder and add the (footboot) from the EA-6B vertical tail to make and EA-6A, I did a repaint for the sqd I was in in 1973. VMCJ-2 Playboys at Cherry Point. by the way the sqd also had the RF-4B phantom.
I know that others would like it to tkanks, the org A-6 was made by ( ito )
1 Answers
The Razbam payware series included the early EA-6A that you are looking for in their A-6 for FSX, should be pretty cheap .
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →