does any one know where i can get a EA-6B Prowler For fs2004
1 Answers
Get the one by Kazunori Ito: http://www.simviation.com/fs2004military111.htm
Second from the top. Plenty of nice repaints available at Avsim:
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=prowler&CatID=fs2004acrp&Go=Search
Beautiful aircraft 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain