When loading, is there a way to make FSX start at the Save

Pro Member Trainee
Al (Al312) Trainee

I've been trying to make either the MilViz F-4E or the SWS F-4B start from a saved point.  Both airplanes start holding on the runway in position ready for takeoff.  Except they're not.  A number of switches must be positioned to drop the flaps, turn off all the warning lights, etc., to make the airplane genuinely ready for takeoff.  I have tried pressing the semi-colon (Wink to save at the point where it is fully configured.  I then exit the flight and upon return "Load" the properly configured flight.  All is well except on re-loading the flight I have just configured loads as if I had not re-configured anything.  All the warning lights are on, the flaps are up, etc.  It's as if I had done nothing to change the configuration, switch positions, etc.  The same problemn exists if I have taken off before pressing the save semi-colon.  Then "loading" will cause the flight to pick up exactly where I had pressed the semi-colon (airborne), but with the same incorrect starting configuration .  I'M STUMPED.  Any help will be gretly appreciated.  Thank you.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...