Spain Scenery UHD v2 Not Showing - X Plane 11

Pro Member Trainee
Ian Durston (IanDurston) Trainee

I have Spain scenery UHD v2 installed in X Plane 11. The folders are in the correct order in the scenery_packs.ini file but the scenery does not show in X Plane. I have tried changing the file order to the top of the list, so while not the correct position the scenery should show as there is nothing overwriting it - but the scenery still does not show. All the other photoreal scenery I have works OK, ie Orbx UK, California, Washington and part of the Alps.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Ian Durston (IanDurston) Trainee

There are obviously issues with Spain HD but there appears to be no help from Fly Away available. Ia there a way to get help?

Pro Member Trainee
str33 Trainee

Hi ! i have similar problem with other scenery dowloaded here. You mention other working for you. Could you post here the exact order of your scenery pack.ini ?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...