newbee ?? about Global Express A/C

Pro Member Trainee
donj63 Trainee

I downloaded and installed the plane from Bluesteelfs site . Got it to show when FS9 loaded but there were no instrmts. copied everything over to where it should be but no go... any ideas???? thanks DJ

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Give us the zip and a link to the site and we'll try it out.
What could have happened.
1-You didn't put the gauges into the main gauge folder.
2-You did put them in but didn't remove them from their folder
3-You did put them in but one was zipped and you did or didn't unzip it, following the read-me.
4-You should have left the gauges in the aircraft folder.
5-It's not a 2004 aircraft.
6-The designers screwed up and their is a fix out there.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer
Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

I downloaded this a/c before I went off for Xmas and very quickly deleted it.
I found that some of the textures were a bit untidy? - eg port wing in one of the liveries was blank etc etc
There are a lot of txt files which are a bit confusing.
gexnotes.txt 'IMPORTANT: If these lines [/color[color=#444444]](you have to guess what lines they are referring to) are not in your panel file, you must add them because some gauges will not be visible at night if the color is a different shade or luminosity... This script is currently in the Panel.cfg file, but if for any reason you access this file with CFG_Edit, it will delete this data. etc'
It would appear that the panel.cfg file requires editing which might be beyond some Fsimmers

'Readme_notes,txt file All the files will automatically be saved to your MS FS2002 default location. (This despite the fact that is quite clearly labelled for 2004 ). Probably a typo but another indication that the author's have maybe put the a/c up for download before it is really ready.
Like I say I just deleted it.[/i]

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...