" Addit Pro "

Pro Member Trainee
Knight37 Trainee

My free trial expired and requested an unlock code number. If unlock number was sent, it may have got deleted
accidently.  Through e-mails and letter, which came back with my check, undelivered. I would very much like an 
answer from some one. I think "Addit Pro" is a good  thing for us simmers who have a hard time installing ACFT
inFlt Sim X.  Why can't get I get another code number to unlock it ?  I still have it in my PC. If I can't use it, I may as well delet it.  I need ans. from some one.  Thanks.

John

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...