Getting activation code for Addit Pro for Flight Sim X

Curt E. Cornell Guest

Does anyone know how to contact Joseph Stearns, creator of Addit Pro software for Flight Sim X??? I sent a payment to his website, byteforge.com, for an activation code. The payment was processed, but I've never received the code and nobody has responded to any of my inquiries. Would appreciate any help or info. Thanks.

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
deserthawk Trainee

I ordered AddIt Pro a couple months ago and never got any reply or code. I email him per the website several time and even emailed the webmaster. Still never got any replies. I then contacted him via paypal and they never got a response either. I've had to file a dispute to try and get the money back. It's a shame, I had bought a copy years ago for FSX and decided to get one for P3D but that looks like it's not going to happen. I hope he's ok...

Pro Member Trainee
azdrac Trainee

purchased back on the 9th (08092020) I have emailed him three times once through PayPal had no choice but to start the "undelivered item" process. I as well hope everything is okay

Pro Member Trainee
azdrac Trainee

Update: PayPal processed my refund today honestly, I would have rather had the full version 😥

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

azdrac,
Thanks for posting solution to problem.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
czwolinskifa Trainee

I also sent a registration fee for Addt pro and have heard nothing but crickets.

I did an internet search and I beleive I found his obituary from March 15th.

https://www.echovita.com/us/obituaries/mn/benson/joseph-r-stearns-10568629
The mailing address in the software is only a few miles from the funeral home.

I'll send a request to paypal for a refund, but I tthink I left it too late.

I also purchased Addit! pro software and did not receive a response. My emails went unanswered so I filed a claim with PayPal. I received a refund. I did some internet searching and discovered Joseph Stearns obituary. Nothing definitive but all indications is that Joseph Stearns of Addit! Pro has passed away. There has been no activity on the website since his death so I'm confident that the deceased Joseph Stearns is owner of Addit! pro software.  R.I.P.

The first time was fast I had the code wihin hours. I have paid for 3 mopnths. We need this taken care of
Jimmy

Dr Michael A Tracey Guest

Does anyonw know how to register a copy of Addit Pro? I sent money (twice) for registration, never got my funds back after many months and no code. 
I have been using FLTSIM since version 5 and i as i fiddle with designing planes. Addit is handy for me me to use. 
DOES ANYONE WANT TO SELL A REGISTERED COPY of Addit or the code to use the program please?
Many thnks
Peace
Dr MIchael A Tracey

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...