Hi all, I have tried four times now to download this package and everytime it finishes with "download error". All othe packages work fine but not this one.
Any ideas please?
Cheers,
Stuart
2 Answers
Hi Stuart,
What specifically happens? Do you get any error messages? What browser and operating system? Where are you located and how are you connected?
Hi Ian, I have tried both Chrome and Microsoft Edge. It shows downloading for a couple of hours and counts down to 2.2GB. Once finished, my anti-virus scans it (as it does all downloads) but then it say "download error". No other files from the site have this problem.
I am in the UK on a fast broadband running Windows 10.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain