I have been trying to download the "FreemeshX USA LOD 12 of 50.92gb. I have tried 3 times without success. The download seems to work 100% to the end, but after some deliberation, it comes up as failed.. Have you any suggestions as to why this is happening? Ihave tried once, altering the place where I put the download, but to no avail. Thanks, David.
1 Answers
Yeah I cant either no matter what I do. The farthest I got was 8.5 gb. If I could buy a 64 gb flash drive with the file on it from someone I would pay a handsome price. Any takers?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee