I have been trying to download the "FreemeshX USA LOD 1

Pro Member Trainee
Rocketfella Trainee

I have been trying to download the "FreemeshX USA LOD 12 of 50.92gb.  I have tried 3 times without success. The download seems to work 100% to the end, but after some deliberation, it comes up as failed.. Have you any suggestions as to why this is happening? Ihave tried once, altering  the place where I put the download, but to no avail. Thanks, David.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
skytrail Trainee

Yeah I cant either no matter what I do.  The farthest I got was 8.5 gb.  If I could buy a 64 gb flash drive with the file on it from someone I would pay a handsome price.   Any takers?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...