x-plane 11 traffic global

Pro Member Trainee
charleshayes Trainee

I just bought traffic global add-on and it installed fine when I restarted it I noticed on the website that in order for it to work right I have to disable internal ai, don't know how to do that.

Also on a different note I bought X-plane 11 on Steam and bought SAM ground service, that was a mistake because it has some weird behavior.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello there,

It's great that you've decided to enhance your X-Plane 11 experience with Traffic Global and SAM Ground Service add-ons. I'll address both of your concerns in this response.

First, let's tackle the issue of disabling internal AI traffic for Traffic Global to function correctly.

1. Open X-Plane 11 and go to the Settings menu.
  2. Navigate to the AI Aircraft tab in the settings.
  3. Here, you'll see a list of AI aircraft currently enabled in your sim. To disable internal AI, simply click on each aircraft in the list and press the Remove Aircraft button. Repeat this process until all AI aircraft are removed.
  4. Finally, click Done to save your changes and exit the settings menu.

After completing these steps, the internal AI traffic should be disabled, and Traffic Global will be able to function without conflicts.

As for your second concern with the SAM Ground Service add-on, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. First, ensure that you have the latest version of both X-Plane 11 and the SAM Ground Service add-on installed. Updates often contain bug fixes and improvements that may resolve issues you're experiencing.
  2. Make sure that the SAM Ground Service plugin is correctly installed in the Resources/plugins folder of your X-Plane 11 directory. The Steam version of X-Plane 11 is usually located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11.
  3. Check the Log.txt file located in your X-Plane 11 main directory for any errors related to SAM Ground Service. This can help you identify if there are any conflicts or missing files.

If the problem persists, you may want to reach out to the developers of the SAM Ground Service add-on through their support channels. They will likely be able to provide more specific assistance and guidance on how to resolve the issue.

I hope this helps you get the most out of your X-Plane 11 experience with these fantastic add-ons. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...