Total Votes : 5

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Is the game worth getting? Please vote.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
falconjgc Trainee

Id also like to know. if there is lots of missions ive played demo seems good. Just wana know if its really worth it

Pro Member Chief Captain

falcon, My dad says he'll buy it for me if the majority of the poll wins. (I voted yes so to even it out, vote NO)

Pro Member Trainee
falconjgc Trainee

wait why no im confused 😕 by the way got an avatar cool isnt it

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yeh.

I wanted you to vote no since I voted yes. I had to vote yes because I had to vote something so I could view the polls. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
falconjgc Trainee

but if no wins your dads not gonna get it which means no gameee 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well if its not a good game, I don't want it. But I did like the demo. What about Battlefield 2? Anything on that?

Pro Member Trainee
falconjgc Trainee

yes i want to get it so badly i they delayed till April - JUne Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain

That sucks.

Excuese my language. That vacuums as Mrs. Mirliss would say. lol 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...