Steering

Lil pilot Guest

Hey guys and girls, I am having problems with my steering, i can't taxi on the runway cause the plane goes ballistic on me... What can i do??? Please help

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest

Mine does the same, i have to have a fight with all planes to keep them in a straight line, sorry i can't help answer.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

What do you mean "ballastic"?

mypilot wrote:

What do you mean "ballastic"?

starts turning left and right by itself... dunno

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

Are you using a joystick? I always use the keyboard myself. No problems. Are you flying a taildragger?

Pro Member First Officer
Martin (Blake14) First Officer

If you have a joystick. Are you using the rudder. That is what I use.
Real world pilots, if it is a multi engine plane, they use the engines to taxi. Ex: turning right, apply more power on the left engine.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I use the numeric pad for ground operations and the joystick while I am in the air.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Have a look in settings,and turn off the torque setting,that should help

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...