Lock On Gold released today. Will I be disappointed?

Pro Member Trainee
reddhaus Trainee

Lock On Gold is released today.

I was thinking about picking it up this week. I have not heard many good things about the first version of Lock On.

I have been playing MS Flight Sim 2004 for the past couple of weeks. I am running a fast system with high detail and fast frame rates. I have been loving every minute of MS FS 2004.

If I buy this new Lock On Gold, will I be dissapointed with it in comparison to MS FS 2004? I am hoping it will be just like FS2004 but with weapons. Is this possible or should I pass and buy something else?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ones a flight simulator the other a combat game.
Two different animals.
I can't see how they can be compared. See if they have a demo of LO Gold or wait a few weeks and read the web-boards about the new game since the old one didn't please users.

Radar

You Kiddin! The only other sim that'll touch it's ascetically pleasing output is the new MS X that's coming out at the end of the year.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

This thread is older then dirt Censored by Radar.

TIDMAN Guest

i would get it NOW if i were u BEST GAME EVER

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

For the love of god stop bumping this old thread.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...