Baron 58 freeware with G1000

Jason Benson Guest

I got the Baron here cause my original Baron  for XP 11 got corrupted by REP on X Plane.org.Laminar Research doesnt even offer anything anymore for XP 11....how nice of them to abandon people who paid too much money for their product in the first place and offered no discount to upgrade to XP 12. They stink.
I found the Baron here and it seems to work but time will tell......the Baron with G1000 here has a jet black background behind the G1000...it doesnt look natural and I would like to change that border color to light grey similar to the analog Baron for XP 11...... can anyone tell me how to go into the code and change that color?  thanks much...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...