APPROACH ALTITUED CALL OUTS

lare austin Guest

I have looked...and looked...and looked trying to find the answer to this question.  No one, and I mean NO ONE has answered it.
WILL YOU BE THE FIRST?
Situation: MSFS 2020...up until recently I was getting audible warnings in the cockpit, "Don't sink"...and "500".  But now...I don't hear those warnings and alerts anymore.  I have read that there are some Simers that get altitude callouts every all the way to touchdown on their final approach.
Question: How do they get that?  Where in FS can I find this menu and choose the callout altitudes I want?  Is this a Garmin G1000 thing?  If so...how can I configure my G1000 in the Cessna and Beechcraft aircrafts to give me the altitude callouts?
So...this is my challenge question(s)...situation.
DO YOU KNOW THE ANSWER?
PLEASE HELP.
I will be very, very grateful.
Lare

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
lare austin Guest

Hello...anyone home?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...