ok 2 questions well maby more lol

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

Ok for thoes of you with FSP you know the co-pilot how he makes the call outs? well is there a download so it will do this without FSP? because when I do long flights I like the total relistic lol. call outs ATC the whole thing lol, as for another questions now I download aircraft who dosent but when I get them installed I serch and search untill I find them is there a way to get the ones I want into a specific folder? like when I start up FS9 go to change aircraft is there a way to for example but all the boeing airplanes in a folder then when you click that it gives you a list of all your boeing airplanes? I would like to do this for my delta fleet I am in the prosses of creating replica delta fleet. well is there anyway to do this?

thanks
for putting up with all my posts like this lol,

Brian

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

I am more intrested in the vurtual Co-pilot so if anyone has any help please help lol. I am wanting to start a flight and am wanting that first lol.

thanks
bb

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I download aircraft who dosent but when I get them installed I serch and search untill I find them is there a way to get the ones I want into a specific folder? like when I start up FS9 go to change aircraft is there a way to for example but all the boeing airplanes in a folder then when you click that it gives you a list of all your boeing airplanes? I would like to do this for my delta fleet I am in the prosses of creating replica delta fleet. well is there anyway to do this?

Yes there is a way to do it.

Go into your main FS9 folder/aircraft and find the aircraft folder you wish to edit. eg "iFDG_MD11_FederalExpress"

Open the folder and find the aircraft.cfg file. Right click on it and select "Open With" and choose wordpad or notepad.

Find the following lines:

ui_manufacturer=***
ui_type=***
ui_variation=***

and edit them for your personal prefrence.
eg:
ui_manufacturer=McDonnell-Douglas Corporation
ui_type=MD-11F
ui_variation=Federal Express (FedEX)

This example would display:

Basically the ui_manufacturer= line displays the "Aircraft Manufacturer", The ui_type= line displays the "Aircraft Model" and the ui_variation= line displays the "Variation"

Hope this helps you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

valcan222 wrote:

I am more intrested in the vurtual Co-pilot

Here's a file where a "co-pilot" calls out altitudes...

File name = altitude_callout.zip

😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...