I've been looking for some new aircrafts for FSX, I had success on almost all my objetives, found the 777, 787 and MD-11, but, throughout my search for liveries and stuff, the question "Where are all these groups I downloaded the airplanes? What happened to them?" so, after a lookup I saw that Posky doesn't exist anymore since 2010, SMS Overland too (I guess)... the only one I'm sure didn't died is TDS, but to be honest I absolute H.A.T.E. almost all of their stuff. So, I'm looking for other ones to have my freeware aircrafts, anyone can help me find or can direct me to a active organization? Thnks!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →