Hi, I am looking for WWII airfield RAF Nuthampstead (USAAF 398th Bomb Group) for FSX. Is anyone aware that it exists somewhere? I use FSX for WWII and Cal Classic sceneries.The 8th Air Force's 1st Wing consisted of three bases - RAF Bassingbourn (91st BG), RAF Ridgewell (381st BG), and RAF Nuthampstead (398th BG). I have found Bassingbourn and Ridgewell, but not Nuthampstead. Thanks.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →