''Denali Base Camp Charter''(FSX Mission)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Here are a few shots from a part of a mission i really enjoy 😉

*Sorry Embarassed for the labels appearing in the screen.I was lazy to find how could i disable them...

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Fantastic Bow Down as I've said before GM72, your captures speak for themselve's. It will be difficult to have to pick only one, so therefore I'll choose #3, #7 and #10. 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks Wing-Man...I'm waiting for your great ones too. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

All FSX needs is some great cloud textures and we'll be golden.

Great shots as always Greekman, always nice to see what FSX is SUPPOSED to look like. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Nice ones, GM!! 👍

😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks solotwo
Yes i agree about the Clouds...They could be better but its more than acceptable and way better from FS9 default ones.Im waiting for AS6.5 ...We shall see then 😉
When did you get FSX?

Thank you Faucett 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Thanks solotwo
Yes i agree about the Clouds...They could be better but its more than acceptable and way better from FS9 default ones.Im waiting for AS6.5 ...We shall see then 😉
When did you get FSX?

Haven't gotten it, no plan to yet. I have way too much invested in FS9 to just throw it away and I've finally gotten the bugs out of it so I can enjoy it much more now. Plus I'm waiting for Vista to be out for a lil while and then I'll get a computer thats way overkill, and by then hopefully most of my payware will be ported over to FSX.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Reasonable thoughts. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

Now them's some FSX pictures that I like!

Great job! Looks like a great mission too! 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

All FSX needs is some great cloud textures and we'll be golden.

Great shots as always Greekman, always nice to see what FSX is SUPPOSED to look like. 🙂

um im not sure if you know this but they have several setting for clouds....5 i think...

but if u put it on high 3D clouds they lookk perfect

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

Haven't gotten it, no plan to yet. I have way too much invested in FS9 to just throw it away and I've finally gotten the bugs out of it so I can enjoy it much more now. Plus I'm waiting for Vista to be out for a lil while and then I'll get a computer thats way overkill, and by then hopefully most of my payware will be ported over to FSX.

this goes for me too...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

👍

Thanks Tailhook 😉

A pic-smile-emoticon worths a thousand words. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...