I have been using FX since it's conception. I've used it on Windows 8.1, then on Windows 10 after I upgraded to it. I now have a new computer running Windows 11. I have download FX onto it, including lots of add-ons from sites like Flightsim and AVSIM. Program works great, the only problem i seem to have now is the while im in the program and change from Day to Night time or the other way around, the screen gets scrambled and freezes up where I have to reboot. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →