<p>I fly MSFS 2024 on a mid-range PC and I'm looking for an add-on for Chiang Rai Mae Fah Luang airport (VTCT) in northern Thailand. The default one is generic: the terminal is a grey box and the hills around the field look flat, which is a shame because the approach over the Kok river is the best part.</p><p>I found an old freeware version for FSX but nothing for 2020 or 2024. Has anyone seen a payware or freeware VTCT, or a good photogrammetry mod for the area? Bonus points if it covers Mae Sai or the Golden Triangle as well.</p>
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
MSFS — recently answered
MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download Boeing 777-200ER liveries in MSFS 2024?Find Boeing 777-200ER liveries for MSFS 2024, match the exact aircraft add-on, install them on…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024?Find compatible C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024, install them on PC, and fix missing or broken…Read answer →