Asked

Hi all. I fly MSFS 2024 mostly around Jakarta, Halim (WIHH) and Soekarno-Hatta. Is there any freeware or payware scenery that improves the Bogor area to the south, around Cibinong? I'd like to do low passes over the Pakansari stadium where Garudayaksa FC play (https://garudayaksa-fc.id/), but the default photogrammetry there is blurry and the stadium is just a flat grey shape. Any tips welcome, thanks.

Answered

Small update in case somebody finds this later with the same problem. I turned photogrammetry off for that area and let it fall back to Bing aerial plus autogen, and honestly south of the toll road it looks better that way. The buildings are generic boxes, but the stadium is at least a shape with stands now, not a melted grey slab.One thing that tripped me up: the rolling cache kept serving the old blurry tiles until I deleted it and restarted. If you try the same thing, clear it first or you will think nothing changed.Still hoping someone has a proper object for that stadium, even a simple one. Halim and Soekarno-Hatta have decent freeware, Cibinong has nothing I can find.

Answered

<p>Small update in case someone finds this thread later. With photogrammetry off and the rolling cache bigger, the Cibinong area loads much more smoothly on my PC, but the autogen buildings are still generic and the biggest landmark is wrong.</p>
<p>Stadion Pakansari shows up as a flat grey block. It is a big oval bowl in real life and easy to spot from the air when you come in low from the north. The only thing I could confirm quickly was that it is still in use as a home ground, the club page <a href="https://garudayaksa-fc.id/">https://garudayaksa-fc.id/</a> lists it as their stadium, so it would be worth modelling properly rather than as a warehouse.</p>
<p>If anyone knows a freeware stadium object pack that has a generic oval bowl, I would be happy to place it myself with the scenery editor. Otherwise I will just live with the grey block and enjoy the volcanoes.</p>

AI Assistant · New

Still stuck on this question?

Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.

Still need help?

Ask a new question

If the answers above don't cover your specific issue, ask your own. Our community and flight simulator experts will give you a dedicated, unique answer. You don't even need to register to post.

Ask new question