Airplane liveries disappearing!

gazpode_l@yahoo.com Guest

Admittedly when i play fs2004 i am unable to use disk 4 as i've lost it but when i am flying, the liveries display for anywhere between 5-20 minutes on AI aircraft, and sometimes even my own planes, before eventually disappearing, and displaying the model in very basic gray.

Is there anything i can install to provent this from occurring, or do i really need that disk 4?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Are you using the crack then for FS, so you don't have to use disc 4? If so, I don't think it is this. It may be your video card though. RadarMan will have more advice, as per usual 🙄 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

99jolegg is right, it probably is your video card and or how much ram you have.
Why don't you give us your computer specs so we can try to help.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

is it possible that if he did not do a complete install, it cant load the stuff cause disk 4 has it?

I think the last person is right as now he mentions it, I seem to remember having to re-instal as it would not load correctly, only after re-installing did I find the problem i encountered at the time was related to Direct X.

This problem I am having now, I suspect would have to be resolved by etting another disk 4 as I am already using a NO CD crack.

with regards

Gary.

My computer specs are:
CPU: amd athlon 3200+ 2.01ghz
RAM: 512mb
GB: 128mb Geforce FX 5200
HD: 75GB

Used fs2004 on similar spec system round m8's house w/o problems before his motherboard fried! Did full install on that machine i am certain!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

The video card could do with a bit of an update anyway, you have the same video card as me, its getting quite ancient now 😳

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...